1) I could eat Tex-Mex food everyday and never get tired of it.
2) I judge good Tex-Mex by the following criteria: a. refried beans (no funky spices; I’m a refried bean purist) b. salsa (not too spicy, lots of cilantro) c. tortillas (freshly-made, not packaged) d. queso (again, not too spicy, made with real cheese and not the canned junk)
3) I spend too much time thinking about Tex-Mex
4) And I might be judged as “high maintenance” based on my Tex-Mex needs.
5) The best ice cream in the world is Peanut Butter and Chocolate from Baskin Robbins.
6) Obviously, I have to work really hard to keep my weight down.
7) I have failed at #6 for the last 6 months
8) I often have to lower my expectations of myself (and others) in order to reduce self-created stress in my life.
9) That probably stems from some deep-seated childhood trouble, but I mostly remember growing up a spoiled independent nerd.
10) Sic ’em, Bears!